PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Welcome to the site http://www.eugeneperma.com (hereinafter referred to as « the Site ») published by EUGENE PERMA FRANCE, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 2,715,000 euros whose head office is located at 1/7 rue du 19 mars 1962, 92230 GENNEVILLIERS, registered at NANTERRE Trade and Companies Register at number 322.584.723, of which Mr. Didier MARTIN, in his capacity as Chairman, is the legal representative (hereinafter referred to as “EUGENE PERMA”).
This section is devoted to our policy of protecting your personal data, which may be collected when you browse our Site and use its features (hereinafter « Personal Data »).
This section aims to inform you about:
- the categories of Personal Data collected on the Site;
- the processing and purposes of the Personal Data collected;
- the retention period of your Personal Data;
- the means we implement to secure your Personal Data;
- your rights and the means at your disposal to oppose the collection of all or part of your Personal Data.
We invite you to read this section carefully. If you have any questions, you can send them by mail to: EUGENE PERMA FRANCE – Legal Department – 1/7 rue du 19 mars 1962, 92230 GENNEVILLIERS, France, or by email to : email@example.com.
- 1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ?
The Personal Data that we collect are in particular:
- Identification data: surname, first name, title, date of birth, IP address;
- Contact details: e-mail address, telephone number;
- Your choices in terms of commercial prospecting;
- Your participation in promotional offers, contests or events;
- Any other information you wish to bring to our attention.
We access this Personal Data in two different ways: you can communicate certain data directly to us when you use the Site, and we collect other data automatically. In all cases,
EUGENE PERMA only collects and processes Personal Data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are.
You provide us with Personal Data directly, in particular when:
- You subscribe to our newsletter;
- You write a customer review, a comment on our social networks or on our Site;
- You contact us through various channels, including the contact form, by post or telephone;
- You participate in a promotional offer on the Site or on our social networks, etc.
We also collect Personal Data via social networks: this is information that has been communicated to us by the social networks that you have used via our Site, to share content for example.
These interactions are governed by the personal data protection policies of each social network, which we invite you to consult.
- 2. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES ?
We collect your Personal Data only in cases where the applicable regulations allow us to do so, namely:
- The execution of a contract concluded between EUGENE PERMA and you, and / or
- The defense of our legitimate interest (such as preventing fraud for example or securing our systems), and / or
- Compliance with a legal obligation, and / or
- Cases where we have obtained your express consent to the use of your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may be used, subject to the rights that you can exercise at any time, in particular to:
- inform you by email of products, services, promotional offers or games offered by EUGENE PERMA;
- manage the publication of customer reviews on the Site;
- manage the games, promotions, or any promotional operations in which you participate;
- provide you with customer service, accessible in particular via the contact form;
- develop statistics and traffic volumes in order to improve the Site;
- adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal;
- secure our websites and ensure our and your protection against fraud;
- allow the exercise of your rights over your personal data;
- maintain a suppression list if you have requested not to be contacted.
- 3. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT ?
|Purpose||Data category||Retention period|
|Allow you to subscribe to a newsletter||
||Until unsubscribe request|
|To process your requests presented in particular via the contact form||
||For the time necessary to process the request|
|Provide customer service by email and phone||
||For the time necessary to process the request, except in special cases where the law requires us to keep the data longer (cosmetovigilance).|
|Process your product reviews||
||Throughout the life of the product that is the subject of the notice.|
|« Manage a promotional operation in which you have consented to participate||
||Throughout the duration of the offer then 3 years from the last contact from you|
|Process your unsolicited application or your response to a job offer||
||Throughout the duration of the recruitment process and in any case a maximum of 2 years if you have agreed to be integrated into the pool of candidates.|
|Process your « become model » application||
||For the duration of your collaboration as a model, then 3 years from the last contact on your part.|
| Attendance measurement,
Site optimization and security
- 4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH ?
Your Personal Data collected on the Site is intended exclusively for EUGENE PERMA and its partners, under the conditions specified below. No Personal Data collected on this Site is transferred to third parties or used for purposes not provided for under this section.
Your Personal Data collected on the Site may be transmitted to other companies of the EUGENE PERMA GROUP, for the strict achievement of the purposes mentioned above.
Your Personal Data may also be transmitted to trusted service providers, whom we use for the achievement of the purposes mentioned above (marketing agency, advertising agency, hosting providers, technical support, customer service provider, etc.).
We only provide them with the information they need to achieve the purpose in question and ask them not to use your personal data for other purposes. We always make sure that the third parties we work with protect the privacy and security of your Personal Data.
We only share your Personal Data with third parties in the following cases:
- In the event of a communication request by an administrative or judicial authority, in particular to meet a legal requirement or as part of an action to assert our rights and / or protect our interests.
- In cases where we have obtained your express consent to share your Personal Data.
- In other cases where the law allows us to do so.
- 5. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We take all the technical, organizational and educational measures necessary to guarantee the security of your Personal Data and to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration or loss of your Personal Data, or any unauthorized access to them. By carrying out a daily technological watch, we make every effort to constantly improve these security measures.
- 6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR DATA ?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended in 2018, you benefit from:
- The right to clear and precise information on the processing of your Personal Data;
- A right of access to the Personal Data concerning you in our possession;
- The right to rectify your Personal Data if it is out of date, inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to withdraw your consent, in cases where the processing is based on obtaining your consent;
- A right to object to the processing of your Personal Data for legitimate reasons;
- A right to erase your Personal Data subject to legitimate reasons,
- A right to limit the processing of your Personal Data, in particular in the context of a request for erasure or legal action;
- A right to the portability of your Personal Data, or to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used format, in order to transmit them to another data controller if you wish. / li>
You can exercise your rights with the personal data protection officer of the EUGENE PERMA GROUP at the following address: EUGENE PERMA FRANCE – Department of Legal and Regulatory Affairs – 1/7 rue du 19 mars 1962, 92230 GENNEVILLIERS, France, or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of your request, we may ask you to provide us with more information, including verifying your identity.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL). We invite you to contact us at the above contact details before submitting any complaint to the CNIL.
In accordance with the law for a digital republic of October 07, 2016, you can communicate to us your directives relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your Personal Data after your death. These directives can be registered with a « trusted digital third party » certified by the CNIL.
- 7. MODIFICATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This section may be modified from time to time. The date of the last update is at the top of the page. We invite you to consult this section regularly to keep you informed of the way in which we protect your Personal Data.
- 1. WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
Cookies are text files containing information relating to your browsing on the Site (hereinafter “Cookies”), which are stored on the hard drive of your terminal, subject to the choices you have made regarding Cookies and that you can change at any time. Cookies play an essential role and allow us to optimize and personalize your browsing on the Site. If you refuse the storage of Cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those that are saved, you may no longer benefit from all the features necessary for the use of our Site.
The lifespan of some Cookies is very short (only the duration of your session) and, in any case, the data retrieved via Cookies is never kept for more than 13 months.
To the extent that the information collected by Cookies includes personal data concerning you, our Personal Data Protection Policy applies in addition to this charter.
- 2. WHAT COOKIES WE USE ON THE SITE ?
When you connect to our Site, we may be required, subject to your choice, to install various Cookies on your terminal. Some of these Cookies are necessary for the Site to function optimally, and others allow us to personalize the content displayed.
Cookies allow us in particular :
- to allow you access to reserved and personal areas of our Site, using personal data that you have previously communicated to us, and to implement the related security measures;
- to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site or to products or information that you have consulted on our Site, and to implement the related security measures
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, currencies used, etc.) during your navigation;
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our Site (pages viewed, browsing time per page, etc.), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our Site.
- 3. COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OUR SITE
When you connect to our Site, Cookies issued by third parties may, subject to your choice, be installed on your terminal during the validity period of the Cookie concerned.
These cookies allow these third parties to facilitate the connection to their sites as well as the use of the functionalities of their sites (sharing a page, posting a comment, etc.).
Our Site notably includes sharing buttons allowing you to share content from our Site with other people via social networks (example: the « Like » button on Facebook®).
In order to allow you to choose the activation or deactivation of one or more social buttons, our Site integrates theplugin Social Share Privacy.
EUGENE PERMA has no control over Cookies issued by third parties on its Site. In order to identify third-party cookies and to allow you to choose their activation or deactivation on your terminal, we invite you to click on the following link :http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
In addition, the third-party sites to which our Site refers are free to define their own policy for the management of personal data and Cookies. EUGENE PERMA invites Internet users to refer to it if necessary.
- 4. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
You can change your choice of Cookies at any time, using your browser settings. In particular, you can configure your browser so that Cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or depending on the issuer. The configuration of each browser being different, we invite you to consult the online help of your browser in order to configure your choice relating to Cookies:
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&ref_topic=14666
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For the purpose of establishing statistics and traffic volumes, our Site uses the Google Analytics tool. In order to allow you to choose the activation or deactivation of this tool on your terminal, we invite you to click on the following link : https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=fr
We decline all responsibility for the consequences related to malfunctions or navigation difficulties on our Site, resulting from the inability to save or consult the Cookies necessary for its operation and which you have refused or deleted.
- 5. MODIFICATION OF THE CHARTER